This Policy as written applies between you, the User of the hosted website https://get.stemskills.online and Coleman Comprehensive Solutions, LLC the owner and creator of this website. This Policy applies to the use of any and all Data collected in relation to your use of the website and any Services or Systems therein. Coleman Comprehensive Solutions, LLC is hosted by the independent company Learnworlds where all data is stored.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
"Account": means collectively the personal information, payment Information and credentials used by Users to access material and/or any communications system on the hosted website;
"Content": means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms a part of this website;
"Cookie": means a small text file placed on your computer by Coleman Comprehensive Solutions, LLC when you visit certain parts of this website. This allows for the identification of recurring visitors and to analyze their browsing habits while on the website.
"Data": means collectively all information that you submit to the hosted website. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted to use any of our Services or Systems;
"Service": means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Coleman Comprehensive Solutions, LLC makes available through the hosted website either now or in the future;
"System": means any online communications infrastructure that Coleman Comprehensive Solutions, LLC makes available through the website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
"User"/"Users": means any third party that accesses the website and is not employed by Coleman Comprehensive Solutions, LLC and acting in the course of their employment; and
"Website": means the website that you are currently using https://get.stemskills.online and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
- 2.1 name;
- 2.2 date of birth;
- 2.3 job title and profession
- 2.4 contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- 2.5 demographic information such as country of origin, preferences and interests;
- 2.6 financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;
- 2.7 IP address (automatically collected);
- 2.8 web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- 2.9 operating system (automatically collected);
- 2.10 a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
- 2.11 Cookie information (see Clause 10 below).
3. Our Use of Data
- 3.1 Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Coleman Comprehensive Solutions, LLC for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the website. Data that you may submit through any communications system that we may provide may be retained for a period of up to one year.
- 3.2 Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and/or other companies within our group.
- 3.3 All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security, see Clause 8 below.
- 3.4 Any or all of the above data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- 3.4.1 internal record keeping;
- 3.4.2 improvement of our products/services;
- 3.4.3 transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- 3.4.4 contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customize or update the website.
4. Third Party Web Sites and Services
Coleman Comprehensive Solutions, LLC uses the services of other parties for dealing with matters that include, but are not limited to: payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal data provided by Users of this website. Any data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Coleman Comprehensive Solutions, LLC requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
5. Controlling Access to your Data
- 5.1 Wherever you are required to submit data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that data. This may include the following:
- 5.1.1 use of data for direct marketing purposes; and
- 5.1.2 sharing data with third parties.
6. Your Right to Withhold Information
- 6.1 You may access certain areas of the website without providing any data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the site you will be required to submit information to create a user account, and financial data for purchases.
7. Accessing your own Data
- 7.1 You may access your Account at any time to view or amend your data. You may need to modify or update your data if your circumstances change. Additional data regarding marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
Data security is of great importance to Coleman Comprehensive Solutions, LLC and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected online.
9. Changes to this Policy
10. Contacting Us